Monday, November 5, 2012

We are having a girl!!!

On Oct. 19th (16 1/2 weeks) we had our second Dr. appt. Tj was out of town for work so my mom and dad went with me! (well of course dad didn't want to go into the room, even when I told him I didn't have to get naked!) We met with Dr. Martin and he gave me a big long talk about how pregnancy is not easy, and delivering a baby is definitely not even close to easy. I told him I wish he would have waited to tell me that when Tj was here so he could hear loud and clear IT'S NOT EASY. haha Dr. said he'd repeat the talk next appt. when he is there ;) The Dr. appt went great, he listened to baby's heartbeat and it was strong and healthy! After my Ob appt. we headed to Sneak Peek Ultrasound for a 3D ultrasound of baby! We got some amazing pictures and they even made a dvd of the ultrasound for us to keep (which was so neat because then Tj could watch it when he got home!)
We got lots of different "crotch shots" and determined baby is a girl!   Raelinn Ann Ladner    She was so sweet in the ultrasound and I am so glad I have a copy to watch anytime I want :)

 Isn't she so sweet?? We love her so much already! And that little foot!!! So adorable, so of course mommy had to buy her a pair of shoes...and an outfit to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment