Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Halloween!!

Raelinn and I woke up early to do AshLynne's makeup for school! She was a gypsy :) Then we went and had breakfast with my parents, uncle Danny and aunt Carrie, and Lane! I had to work a little bit that morning, and my parents went out wood cutting. I went and picked the boys up from school. We ate pizza, carved pumpkins and listened to Halloween music. Tj got home from work and he turned Bretton into a zombie. The baby fell asleep so I just put her in her car seat rather than waking her up and putting her costume on. We drove around and got the kids lots of candy. Raelinn slept peacefully in her car seat the whole time. We dropped the kids off to mom and dad and came home and watched scary movies and roasted pumpkin seeds. (They turned out delicious! It was such a fabulous day. I'm sad it's over :( but now the count down begins for Thanksgiving in Mississippi!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment