Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Raelinn had her first haircut!

So we were sitting on the couch. We had just finished dinner and Rae's face was a complete mess with sweet potato's allll over her! (I have been making her food from scratch rather than buying it, and it's so awesome!)  Anyways, she rubbed most of her newborn hair out on the back and the sides but not on the top! As her hair started filling in and growing longer that hair on the top kept growing and growing. Soon it was past her eyes. It drove her crazy, I could tell, and it drove me even crazier. I was constantly trying to push her bangs to the side to keep them out of her little face! After dinner that night, December 4th, I had had enough! So I grabbed the camera and the big kitchen scissors (why I didn't just run to the salon and grab my shears is beyond me!) haha So I cut that little lock of hair right there on the couch in our living room! What a difference it made. She looks like such a grown up baby now.
 
 
1



No comments:

Post a Comment