Sunday, August 3, 2014

Today

I haven't blogged in SO long. Not by choice....I am such a memory keeper it really breaks my heart to have slacked in something so important to me and to generations after us. Life has seriously been a whirl wind these last few months. Work has been so crazy busy, we have had trips out of town, family come to visit and no time to breathe! We have moved out of our home, in with my parents, and our planning a move down to Mississippi to be closer to Tjs family! I have cried and cried from stress these past few months. I've gotten so frustrated and treated everybody around me with less respect then they deserve. I need to slow down....and I can finally see it happening!! It seems life has been so dark lately. Just trying to get through every day alive. I found myself thinking lately at night "I survived another day!" That is NOT the kind of outlook I want on life. I have never lived life like this. It breaks my heart that I got into such a slump in one of the most important times in my life! I am a mom and a wife! Tj and Rae are the most important things in my life....and lately it feels as if I have failed. Let depression and anxiety cloud into my life. I have always been such a happy person. Never really have bad days....never really have bad luck...and then life just got away from me! I am taking it back. I am re-prioritizing my life. No more living to just get through another day. I will be living each day! As I have always done in the past. I will never get these days back. Life is too short. I will overcome these trials. The nasty people and situations who have made my life hell these past few months are finally finished. We have conquered very stressful situations and honestly they have made us stronger. I am proud of that. Today, Tj and I sit together getting pedicures. It's overcast and beautiful outside. We left the baby with my parents, and spent time together. A date, with my love. An Aerosmith concert in Vegas. :) It is such an amazing feeling having this man by my side! I must never forget that. I will live every day, not just get through it! Are you living each of your days?? Or are you just simply getting through them?? I am Shaunna. I am happy. I am  BLESSED. I am a wife and a mom. And after my trials these last through months, I am back! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment