Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Rae's 4th birthday and Tj's 29th!

Alright! I better get these pictures on here before I forget what a cute and special day this was. Raelinn was so excited it was her birthday. We had breakfast at the station house and she got ice cream from the waitresses and Bob Perchetti gave her a couple dollars as he was leaving the restaurant. We took rice crispies to school (even made Tj some fruity pebble ones to take to work). I threw together a last minute party at the pizza place here in town complete with decorations from family dollar and a cake out of the freezer section of Scolari's. Raelinn was so excited and got teary eyed a few times. I asked her what was wrong and she said "I just can't believe all these people came to my party because they love me!" It was just the sweetest thing. So far being 4 years old has been a wonderful year for her! She's grown up so much and has such a sassy attitude. Tj and I are so lucky to have had her! 
Rae got pretty spoiled on her birthday as we were getting ready for our trip to Alaska. She got a tablet for the car ride and lots of things to keep her busy in the trip...along with new clothes and a kitchen! Tj had a pretty good birthday also as he got a new phone....and knock on wood 6 months later he still hasn't broken it! Haha! Love these two birthday buddies. 
They are my heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment