Saturday, April 28, 2012

a little bit bipolar....?

AFTER  the date had been set, venue booked, and the planning had started I was sooooo over planning a big wedding. The cost, the small details, the opionions of other people and how they thought I should plan MY wedding was getting so overwhelming. "Do finger foods" "Do a big dinner" "You can't do that it's informal" "Why do it that way it will cost more money" Blah Blah Blah!!!! One night I had had it!! When Tj came home from work I told him we should just run away to Hawaii and have a destination wedding just the two of us! Well my mom wasn't too fond of that, so we came up with the idea to do a small wedding in Vegas in my sisters back yard. The next day Sonya and I figured it would be way to HOT to do it on our original date so we went from this:
To this:
May 19, 2012
As of today it is 3, yes THREE....THREE weeks away. We are soooo unbeliavably excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment