Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ahhhh...!

Ok I have seriously been slacking because things have been "Ahhhhhh!!!!" (in other words CrAzY BUSY!!) Last Thursday I went to Vegas with Jessica for her consultation appt for surgery. We did wedding shopping with Tawni and didn't get home until 12:30 that night. Friday I worked, Saturday I worked, that evening Tj and I headed to Vegas for Tawni to take our bridal pictures (which are amazing!!) We got home late Sunday night and Monday I turned around and headed back through Vegas and on to St. George for Jessica's surgery. Stayed there until Wednesday, headed home and got right back to work! *exhausted!!!* Our wedding is completely planned and 3 days away. I cannot wait. It seems like every day I fall more and more in love with TJ. I am always asking myself  "How did I get THIS lucky?!?!" Well I guess the Lord really does love me :-) TJ is the man of my dreams. He is everything I've ever wanted in a guy. I could go on and on and on and on about all the mushy gushy things and all my butterfly-ie (is that a word?? Well it's my blog so I'm declaring it a word!) feelings. Anyways, Tj and I are getting our little trailer to look like a home. :) It's pretty exciting. Who would have thought we could turn that trailer into such a cozy little place?!
Life is a roller coaster and I'm so lucky I get to share this ride with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment