Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Down on the farm...or...Zoo!

So mom and Jessica started with Chickens and pigs...


....that didn't last long. They just had to get ducks too...


We now own a big corral (we as in Jess and Jason and my parents lol) With goats...

(Harper and Harriet)
 a steer...

(Bubba)
 and now Spirit. Jason has built this amazing chicken coop and Tawni bought the first fruit tree to be planted! (for mothers day (: so sweet!) Spirit showed up just a few days ago so we have all been speneding lots of time out there with her. I never reaized Tj's love for horses until she got here. He is such a natural with them, it's amazing! All the kids got on and rode for their first time which was so neat...then Tj made me get on! I cried. hahaha No seriously though it scared the heck out of me!! I figure I better get used to it...I see a lot of horseback riding in our future.

I was just a teensie bit freaked out. Seriously though...you don't know what those things are thinking!! and you are sooo high off the ground. and they smell. and when they walk it feels like they are doing the wave with their whole body!!! Uh.
Eventually I stopped crying. Tj was so sweet and I know he wouldn't let anything happen to me. (doesn't mean I'm going to start riding these things willingly on a daily basis!)

Here's another natural! Tawni Sue got on Spirit willingly! haha
FIRSTS

They all LOVED riding her. She really is such a sweet horse.
I just love this picture. Little Kyren loves wearing a cowboy hat

No comments:

Post a Comment