Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Reception

                                  ~The Bridal Party~
James Maley
Jason Blackburn
Tommy Ladner
Tj and Shaunna Ladner
Jessica Blackburn
Sonya Koscik
Jessica Maley
Jaceton Otteson
Carli Maley
AshLynne Wagner
Dallynn Otteson
After the ceremony we posed for some pictures while the guests started eating yummy pulled pork sandwitches and lots of other food!
Doesn't Tawni have the neatest ideas?! :) Yay for SHOES!!
Dallynn wouldn't smile...I told him I'd give him 1$ he said no! I said 5$?? He said no! 59$ is what it would take for him to smile...I still haven't paid him...but at least we got the smile!!!
:.*.:Husband and wife:.*.:
The parents! I'm so lucky to have amazing in-laws and Tj is too! :)
LOL I love this!!! Good thing all 6 of my brothers love Tj

Time for our first dance! :) We danced to Clint black When I said I do. I love dancing with Tj...but I must admit it's pretty difficult to dance in a huge wedding dress!!
Daddy and I danced to Rascall Flatts My Wish. It was so nice....until we busted out the Chicken Dance and ended with Footloose!! Jessica Maley blended the three songs together and let me tell you it dang near made me pee my dress!!!! My dad has some MOVES even if it's only the Chicken Dance!! Hahaha.....and not to mention he thought it was HILARIOUS to only have one white sock on and lift up his pant legs for Footloose. What a tard! Lol I just love him!
Tj and his momma danced to Tim McGraw Better than I used to be, it was so sweet!
Our cake was BEAUTIFUL! Here are the pictures of us cutting it in chronological order.








Yep....he blindsided me with a cupcake. Seriously. What a nice husband right?! Oh man he's lucky I couldn't run in my dress..... haha! That's our relationship though, constantly laughing and having a good time! :)

Jessica Maley made the CUTEST shirts ever!!! After all the official festivities were done and over with, the bridal party changed into them :)

The wedding was so perfect. All of my brothers and sisters were there and that meant the world to me!!! I'm so glad Tj's parents got to come and I can't wait to fly to Mississippi to do our reception out there and meet the rest of his family! I wouldn't change a thing about that day and I'm so unbelievably blessed to have found Tj and become his wife!!!



And they lived HAPPILY ever after!







No comments:

Post a Comment