Saturday, December 29, 2012

Khloee + 5!!!

Exactly one week before Christmas on the 18th, my little Khloee had 5 puppies! It was quite the experience! That night she was up and down from the bed (whining of course for help because she couldn't get up anymore) and panting like crazy!! Tj and I just laughed...she sounded like a great dane panting! That little dog was making sooo much noise! He told her "Khloee you know I love you, and sorry you're pregnant, but if you are gonna be this loud you need to sleep on the couch!" lol That morning I woke up around 6:30 and she was growling at Tank (which she never does) I finally got up and turned on the light, sure enough her water had broke on the bed! I called my mom and around 8:30 she came over and the first puppy was born. Jessica came over and helped with the second two puppies. After Jess had went home and I'd let Khlo rest for a while, I went to check on her and sure enough there was another one coming! I panicked, but Khloee did so good and the puppy came out totally perfect :) minutes later the 5th came! My goodness it was so crazy! Four boys and one girl. They are just the sweetest little things and now coming up on 2 weeks old!
The day they were born. Poor mommy looks exhausted, understandably!!





 They are sooooo sweet!! I wish I could keep them all! Tj told me if I keep them all he gets to get 5 hound dogs lol....so I'm thinking I will just enjoy them the next few weeks and find loving homes for them!
Here is little girl on Christmas eve. So sweet!!! :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment