Saturday, December 29, 2012

My oh my, time flies!

Today is Dec. 29th 2012, I am almost 22 1/2 years old, I am married, 26 weeks pregnant with a baby girl, and defenitely never thought I would be at this point in my life. It is Christmas break for my little brothers, dad and Tj have two weeks off, and I took most of the time off as well. Christmas eve we packed a bag (and the dogs) and stayed over at my parents house in my old bedroom. It's so nice to feel like a kid again, wake up to a roaring fire that dad built, bake goodies with mom, and let Tj play xbox carelessly in his pj's with my little brothers. We have stayed a total of 4 nights over here in this past week and I keep telling myself I should go home and get our laundry folded, or shampoo the carpets, or organize all of our papers/bills etc. But then I think....time is literally flying by. I will never get this exact moment back. I will never live this day again, in my pajama's, carelessly soaking in the moment. Soon we will have a baby girl that will make it a little harder to just sit. Soon we will have been married for 10 years with so many more things we "should" be doing that will make it harder to be so careless, so right now, and the rest of the time we all have off together, I'm going to relax and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment