Sunday, March 17, 2013

We are getting more and more ready for baby!! I got so many wonderful things at my baby shower and gifts from people who weren't able to make it. Tj's family had a baby shower down in Mississippi for me and they sent us a big box of clothes!! So many cute outfits! We have finished putting sheet rock up in the babies room and it's now turning into a cute little nursery. TJ has worked so hard !! He has been working a crazy schedule of night shifts and still finds time to go in there and fix it up. :) he is the best. Our days as just the two of us our dwindling fast....I can't help to be a little sad, but I know that when Raelinn is here we will feel more complete than we ever have! 12 days and counting....unless she comes on her own!









No comments:

Post a Comment