Sunday, December 14, 2014

Our second anniversary

Our second anniversary. My goodness how times flies. Tj and I truly have a love described in most fairy tales. We are each other's best friend. Each other's rock. Each other's better half. It's amazing how our love changes and grows stronger each day. The little fights or arguments don't hold a candle to the way we truly feel about each other. He kisses me every morning before he leaves for work. Tj says I am very caring when it comes to him. It's a love that will last through eternity. 

On the day of our anniversary Tj had to work. I was involved in the Little Miss Jim Butler Days pageant. When he got off of work he headed straight to the pageant and sat with Raelinn while I announced the girls. After it was over we went out to eat with Jessica and James and their kids! How perfect is that, after all, they pretty much set us up! (Why did we not get a group picture?!!) Nothing fabulous, but I'll tell you what, our love is what is fabulous, the rest doesn't matter! 
Baby Rae is our world, and has made our marriage THAT much more special. We loooooooove her!! Here we come year three.......!!! :) :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment