Tuesday, December 30, 2014

So isn't in kind of an unwritten rule that your kids have to climb through those germ infested tubes in McDonalds at least once?? Maybe not.....but I thought we'd give it a try. She loved it. And daddy was there to help. 






Even though she doesn't need her bumbo to help her sit up, she still loves sitting in it. Haha she makes me laugh. But don't let that picture fool you, she's almost 21 months today (yes I'm soooooo behind in blogging) and she still won't sit still for a whole cartoon. I dream of the days I can turn a movie on and have peace and quiet. 
Khloee, sweet Khloee. She's so scared of Rae. And I don't blame her. Raelinn pulls all of her fluffy hair. One day, they will be best friends. One day. 
So we bought her this potty chair, sat her on it, and she totally peed. I thought that we were gonna have her totally trained in a week. Haha, she isn't peed in the potty since. I guess 13months is too soon to start. We will start trying again soon, now that she is closer to two. 




No comments:

Post a Comment