Thursday, August 4, 2016

A year...

Holy cow world. It's been a whole year since I've posted. One. Whole. Year. But, the bad thing is, I was almost a year behind in posting as it was! Ahhhhhh time sure flies when you're having fun. I feel like I get super overwhelmed if things aren't perfect and organized. I figured why post if I was missing moments or pictures...figured I'd catch it up one day. And here we are. Whooooops! So a lot has happened! Raelinn is 3! We bought a house here in Tonopah about a year and a half ago. Both of my Grandpas passed away, but I'll fill in details about that in a separate post. We let Saydee go to a new home, but we rescued a dog, and named him Trapper Jones! We sure do love him. I'm gonna work hard on keeping up with the blog from this point on, and I'll post pictures and stories from the black hole that I let last way too long!
Raelinn, myself and Tj at the 2016 Jim Butler Days Parade
 

No comments:

Post a Comment