Friday, February 22, 2013

"valentimes" day

TJ and I met on the 17th of February last year, so this was our first V-Day together. First things first, I found out down south they say valentimes day rather than valentines day lol!!! At least my husband does..... We didn't do flowers, candy, and all the other mushy gushy stuff that goes along with the holiday. We drove to Vegas for an OB appointment and had a 3D ultrasound of baby Raelinn! We got there and had lunch with Tawni Sue and the boys then did a little shopping. My daily tip for pregnancy was to get a pedicure so we got one before the OB appointment. Baby's heart sounded wonderful and Dr. Martin said next appointment (36) weeks we are going to set up my induction date!!! We are seriously having a baby....very soon! At the 3D ultrasound we figured out 3 things. #1 Raelinn has already dropped and literally has her face smashed against my pelvic bone, which explains why I have sharp pains and feelings like my bones are going to crumble!! Her little face was so smashed we couldn't get any good pictures of her....and boy was she stubborn, she wouldn't move an inch for us to get a picture! She said she isn't supposed to be that low yet...hopefully she doesn't think she needs to come early! #2 her foot is literally up in my ribs. Literally. #3 she has hair. And a lot of it!!! :) this will be fun! We bought the cutest wipe cases, one for each of us! Picked up new couches and literally blew every cent in our account....which we are still trying to recover from! I was complaining and mad about blowing the money and TJ said "the deed is done....and we had fun, there's nothing we can do about it so stop worrying" I just love his positive attitude and the way we balance each other out. I am so crazy in love with him and glad we found each other :) This ValentiMes day was absolutely the best!! Ever.



























No comments:

Post a Comment