Monday, February 25, 2013

It's my blog and I'll cry if I want to....

Seriously over being pregnant. And I still have over 4 weeks to go. I have been putting body butter on since the beginning....guess what I have?? Stretch marks!! Just a couple small ones at the bottom of my stomach, but I'm sure in this month they are going to get worse. Uh!!! Oh and my crotch. It hurts. So bad! Just walking, sitting down, standing up, rolling over in bed...ya know, all the things you have to do on a daily basis! My bones just feel bruised! The last few weeks I have been so sensitive and emotional it's ridiculous. Oh and if the baby came right now she would have a few boxes of size 3 and 4 diapers, a pair of cowgirl boots, two 3-6 month sleepers and a blanket. Yep I'm really prepared! Honestly never pictured being such a procrastinator when it came to baby shopping, especially for a girl!! I haven't even made her cute headbands. Let me rephrase that, I haven't even figured out how to make her cute headbands. I seriously fail at this pregnancy thing!! On a positive note, I have 4 weeks to get everything done! Haha....I better find some energy to get crafty and some money to start shopping! I know this will all be worth it in the end. I'm looking forward to that day!
P.S. She finally got the hiccups the other day!! 34 weeks along and I finally felt them! Then once more last night and TJ got to feel too! She has squirmed both times almost like she hates them. Silly baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment