Saturday, February 23, 2013

Life!

We are absolutely loving life. Our little house is coming together and feeling more like a home. It's amazing what blessings our Heavenly Father has given us! I seriously fall more in love with TJ every single day. He is SO easy going (thankfully because I think I'm pretty bossy being pregnant) In less than 5 weeks we are going to have a baby! I am scared to death, but when I remember I have TJ by my side I know we will be just fine. These next 5 weeks I am trying to soak up every memory of just him and I. :) our dogs are maniacs! Little Saydee has become part of our home...and she is so feisty! TJ will be receiving the Melchizedek priesthood after church tomorrow! He is my hero :) now he will be able to bless the baby in church, and we are one step closer to being sealed in the temple. .) life sure is amazing.







No comments:

Post a Comment