Monday, June 17, 2013

Information overload

What's been going on lately?? Here we go....
-Raelinn finally met Aunt JaKell and Uncle Trenton. She smiled and talked to JaKell so much, it was adorable!
-Raelinn has mastered her smile. She smiles ALL the time. And will talk and talk and now sometimes she even screams! It's so funny because she will startle herself.
-Raelinn LOVES TJ. And he loves her. It's seriously adorable.
-I dug out my dead flowers, and planted more! And my cucumber plants are starting to pop up!!!! Yeah!!
-Raelinn finally fits in her 0-3 month clothes!! It's bittersweet. Isn't her hedgehog outfit adorable?! Aunt Jessica bought it for her. I am glad she got 2 1/2 months out of her newborn clothes. She is just so tiny. It's the best.
-I take so many pictures of her and edit them with an app on my phone. She is the perfect model.
-She LOVES bathtime!! And has started discovering its fun to kick the water.
-We spend so much time at my parents house. There isn't anywhere for Raelinn to sit besides her car seat (I need to take her bouncy seat over there) I made her a little bed in a laundry basket and she fell asleep. It was so cute.
-When she cries, I can hear the newborn-ness fading away. :( it's still a tiny baby cry....but not like when she was born. They seriously grow so fast.
-Raelinn stretches so dramatically when she wakes up or gets out of her car seat. It's hilarious.
-Bretton went on his first Boy Scout camp out. :)
-Raelinn spits up. So much! All the time. So I'm often changing her outfit and getting her jammie's on way early. I think she does it so she can have some diaper baby time. She loves being naked. And loves getting her diaper changed. Hopefully she doesn't join a nudist colony when she gets bigger ;) haha
-We love Friday mornings! Waking up with TJ is the best. I miss him soooooo much during the week when he is working. Weekends are my favorite. And Raelinn's too!
-My replanted flowers are growing wonderfully :)
-I'm still hanging clothes on the clothesline. And love it. There is just something about baby blankets blowing in the breeze :)
















































No comments:

Post a Comment