Monday, June 3, 2013

Summertime is coming!

We are loving this warmer weather! I've started hanging clothes (blankets and pants mostly) on the clothes line out front...and it surprisingly makes me love doing laundry. We have an old washer we were given and there is no spot to put fabric softener in, so I have to catch it on the rinse cycle. It's become a challenge for me. I normally HATE HATE HATE laundry...but there is just something about soft baby blankets blowing in the wind! (Not to mention our dryer we paid 50$ for is about to croak so I don't really have an other option :) We've spent some time down at the corals with the animals. Can I just say I LOVE my husband most when he's got his chaps on trimming or shoeing horses. Oh. My. Goodness. There's just something sexy about a cowboy!! Mom ordered 25 chicks (as if we didn't have enough) she said they don't have very many laying hens, just cute chickens that lay tiny pathetic eggs if they lay at all. Ha! Eggs or not those chickens have Jew fros!! And it's hilarious. Raelinn Ann is growing like a weed. Smiling and cooing all the time. Completely melts my heart. She is filling out, but still so tiny. She is still in newborn clothes and I love it! Motherhood is truly amazing. Last but not least, TJ and I got our temple recommends!!!!! Eeeek!!! So close to being an eternally family I can almost taste it!!! Wonder how it would taste....probably something close to a brownie sundae. Sweet and warm in the bottom of your stomach....yep. Well it's 2:38am....just got done feeding the baby and I think when I read this post tomorrow I'll book myself in to a crazy person hospital, but I keep this blog to remember everything, even how crazy I get from lack of sleep being a new mommy. I will say this, it is totally, 100% worth it.















No comments:

Post a Comment