Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Our stay in the hospital

After I had Raelinn I still couldn't believe that I was a mom....Tj was a dad....to this beautiful little girl. We, together, made this sweet angel. Heavenly Father trusted us enough, to send us this sweet innocent baby. It was a little overwhelming....still is. I found (and still do) myself just staring at her. She is so perfect.

Nick, Tawni, Bryson and Jaxson came to visit and meet Raelinn the next morning. 

Nick so kindly updated the whiteboard in my room....and him and Tj gave us som good laughs. 




He also bought me flowers and I realized what the card said when I got home....apparently their new baby is "sprinkles" lol

Tandi, Shawn and Shaylie came to visit also :) 


Ty, Katie, and Mylee came later that afternoon to visit as well!

Mom came back and hung out for a while and got to hold her for the first time

Raelinn had her first photo shoot too!






We had to stay until Sunday morning since she was born so late Friday night (technically Saturday morning)
Atleast we had sweet Raelinn to keep us company


On Easter Sunday we were discharged, and headed home as parents, with the biggest adventure of life awaiting us!

No comments:

Post a Comment