Saturday, April 6, 2013

Things to remember about my pregnancy...

-The first test I took was at my moms, the line was so faint, I thought it was just a fluke....my mom said "it doesn't matter how dark it is, if there are two lines you're pregnant!" I still took a couple tests in the days following, and even one around 11 weeks just to make sure! Haha
-when I was 9 weeks pregnant TJ and I took a trip down to California. We went to the beach one afternoon and TJ played games on the boardwalk. He won a cute little giraffe for the baby...her first stuffed animal :)
-Tank absolutely loved my tummy! He was always laying on it or cuddling next to it!
-Raelinn always had the cutest ultrasound pictures! This one she has her eyes open!
-In the last few weeks before I had her I went craft crazy sewing the quilts and making flowers to put in her hair. I even sacrificed my poor pinky finger in the process!
-I felt HUGE at the end...but comparing myself to other women I knew I wasn't anything outrageous...but for some reason little kids always commented on my belly! At 39 weeks I took a picture from the bottom view....and realized exactly what they all saw! Haha wow!!











No comments:

Post a Comment