Monday, October 28, 2013

Bits and pieces of July...



Raelinn started moving around like crazy!! She rolled over at 3 months old, but it seemed at 4 months she really started mastering it, and would kick her feet and end up facing the opposite direction.




























We had our annual church pool party on the 24th of July. I couldn't help but remember July last summer.....I had JUST found out I was pregnant. I blurted it out to a few of the lifeguards working that evening. I was in shock. It was so fun to actual have her there this summer!!! Us as a family. I let her splash her feet in the water, and of course Tj did canon balls, went down the slide on tubes, and had just about as much fun as all of the youth. (I LOVE how he is soooo much fun, it makes me happy knowing we are not growing up too fast, even with a baby!) 












Spending time at Uncle Dean and Aunt Donna's house while Tj trimmed some horses. Uncle Dean is hilarious and loved to tease the baby.




 

 
 Tj spent quite a few weekends in the mountains pushing cattle, branding, and cutting cows with the Hage's, Kretschmers, and whoever else was helping out that specific weekend. He absolutely loves doing things like that in the great outdoors, but I must say, it is the best feeling having him come HOME!









 My birthday was complete with a foot rub, yummmmmy cupcakes my client made me, and some precious time with my baby. Tj took me out for Chinese food and my mom watched the baby! :)


Raelinn attended her FIRST wedding! So of course we had to snap some pictures to document it :)



I absolutely love this tiny little girl with big blue eyes!



Do I not have the coolest baby brother???







No comments:

Post a Comment