Saturday, October 5, 2013

On June 29th,2013 we were sealed as a family forever in the Sacramento, CA temple.




It was such a beautiful day!!
Inside the temple Raelinn wore her blessing dress and looked like such an angel!! She was so peaceful. The spirit was so strong and our sealer even made a comment about it. I was excited to be sealed to Tj, but I underestimated what it would feel like. I am so totally crazy in love with this man and in that very moment I was reminded, yet again, that this is exactly where I am supposed to be in my life. Tears ran down my face as we held hands and were sealed. Tears poured down my face when they brought our sweet baby in!!  Bishop Peterson, his wife Linda, and Jennie Stoltenberg drove all the way from Tonopah to attend. :) My grandparents, Aunt Natalie and Uncle Steve, and Aunt Holly and Uncle Carl, and Leandra came also!! (Leandra watched the baby before they brought her in) I was so overwhelmed by the love everybody has for us and for their supporting us during our special day!!




 While we were outside taking pictures Raelinn was so interested in Grandpa Regie. It was like both of their spirits are so close to the Lord, that they connected. I know that sounds silly, but I really feel they have a special bond!!

We had another spiritual experience while attending the temple. It is something so close to my heart that I have teetered on sharing this experience, but I am keeping this blog as a family journal, and it's something I never want to forget.
Since Tj and I have been married we have both felt so strongly that there are members of Tj's family that needed their temple work done. As we sat down in the sealing room, our sealer said "I have never felt so strongly about this, and I normally don't talk about things like this......but there are people here we cannot see. And they want what you are doing today." He felt the same as we did. 
I will never forget that wonderful feeling, my handsome husband, and the special ordinances that sealed us for time and eternity. 
After we got home from the temple we had a yummy dinner and ate a beautiful cake at Natalie and Steve's house. 
Perfect day. Beyond perfect.







No comments:

Post a Comment