Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I love fall!


 
Fall at our house means football season and hunting! We took Rae to her first high school football game. It was homecoming and freezing (of course) she slept most of the time, and looked so cute in her teddy bear snow suit!




Bretton, Jessica, me and Raelinn went out hunting opening weekend. Tj and Jess both had the same area, but he went out with Uncle Danny that morning. So we hopped in the truck, Jess drove, and Bretton told us where to go! That kid knows the canyons and road better than the back of his hand! We of course only saw a small heard of doe that day...but it was a nice try!

The night before we went hunting I stayed at mom and dads house so Jess could just stop by and pick Bretton and I up. Raelinn looked so cute sitting on Uncle Bretton's bed!

Jess and Bretton went to hike over some ridge, so I stayed in the truck and let Rae taste a cheeto for the first time. :) She loved it.



Ha ha......hahaha......
Some where, in the midst of hunting season, we all were able to meet up and have breakfast together. I sure love my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment