Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A healthy baby is in store!

Yesterday Jaceton and I went to Vegas for my ultrasound and OB appointment. I was a little nervous considering the dr was concerned at my 22 week ultrasound because baby was pretty small. The ultrasound tech confirmed there is nothing wrong with her, she is just going to be a 6-7lb baby. Raelinn was head down and curled up with her knees to her chest sleeping. As we poked her she started waking up and opened her eyes at us! What a sweet little baby. Also, she's getting some chub on her cheeks! Way cute. It's still crazy to me that she is inside of me! This little 2lb 11oz baby is living inside my body. The thought of labor and delivery scares the heck out of me...the thought of being a mother scares me even more! I know when she gets here everything will be just fine though. After my appointment Jaceton and I went and ate at Olive Garden and did some shopping before heading home. He pushed the cart in every store and was such a big help! One time I looked down and he wasn't walking with me, I panicked and turned around frantically looking for him and he was politely holding the door for a family walking out of a store. What a sweet boy he is :) At my appointment Dr. Martin told us how much he loves our mom and that Jaceton better always be nice to her, even when he's a teenager, but I know we won't have any trouble with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment