Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This weekend has been nothing short of amazing. What did we do?? Absolutely nothing. Spending time together is my most favorite thing in the world!! We sat on the couch Friday and Saturday, watching tv, taking naps, laughing, and playing with all the puppies!! We had a talk and officially decided we are each others best friend :) Saturday night we stayed the night at my parents house. Watched football together Sunday morning (what a nail biter of a game!!) played a game of Yahtzee with dad and Jaceton (I got a Yahtzee AND beat everybody!) and did a lot of laughing! I am so blessed with a wonderful husband (who is having a nurf gun war with Jaceton as I type this) wonderful parents and amazing little brothers!! :) :) check out these fun pictures of Winnie after TJ dressed her up!! Hahaha then of course a million pictures of puppies and Tj's idea of how Khloee and Tank should wear their collars :P
















No comments:

Post a Comment