Saturday, January 5, 2013

This past Thursday I had a Dr. Appointment for baby Raelinn. I was 27 weeks to the day and had to do my glucose test. I was seriously freaking out about drinking that darn thing!! TJ and I were in petsmart when I had to down the drink in five minutes. I made him try a sip first, just to make sure it wasn't going to kill me, then stood by the water fountain and chugged it! It wasn't awful, but definitely not yummy. The appointment went good. I passed the glucose test and my urine was good (no bladder or kidney infections!) yeah! Raelinn had a strong heartbeat, but because she was measuring a bit small at my 22wk appointment Dr. Martin wants to see me again in two weeks for another ultrasound to make sure baby is growing and looking ok. Scary stuff, but he told me not to worry, so I'm trying not to! She sure does move a lot, so that eases my mind a bit. I am excited to see her and have a prayer in my heart along with crossing my fingers and toes she is growing properly :)



No comments:

Post a Comment